We will send the link for this page as well as the direct link to the apk file.
We will never store your email address in our server. We hate spamming.
Please add our email address ([email protected]) to your Contacts so the email won't go to your Spam Folder.
In version 1.3.1, we took more emphasis on security to ensure you even more protection in TAN generation on your Phone / Tablet.
If you are satisfied with our work, we appreciate your review here at Google Play. Thank you very much!
pushTAN is the correct procedure for anyone who wants to make mobile banking. Receive TANs (banking transaction numbers) on the go on your Smartphone or Tablet anytime, anywhere. You only need one device to access your bank accounts and transfer money.
+++ Benefits of the pushTAN procedure +++
- No additional equipment needed
- TANs are insertable for online banking on PC or for mobile banking via Smartphone or Tablet
- EaShow morech TAN is valid only for one specific transfer
- TANs can be used for all TAN requiring transactions: transfers, standing orders, direct debits etc. Of course also for all SEPA transactions.
- Password protection and cryptographic keys ensure maximum safety
+++ Get started +++
- Let your Sparkasse unlock the pushTAN procedure by registering your bank accounts for pushTAN
- Download the S-pushTAN app from Google Play - free of charge
- Hold your personal Sparkasse registration letter at your fingertips to activate the S-pushTAN app with the data within
+++ Worth to know +++
1) Please install the app only if you are registered for pushTAN procedures at your Sparkasse and if you have received your personal registration letter
2) SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Your appliance is not rooted and you have no screen reader installed on your device
3) END USER LICENSE: By purchasing and/or using this app fully agree to the terms of the end user license agreement of the star Finanz GmbH. These can be found under: http://www.starmoney.de/?lizenz-android
4) The app is free of charge. By using the app costs can arise, which may be charged to you by your Sparkasse