We will send the link for this page as well as the direct link to the apk file.
We will never store your email address in our server. We hate spamming.
Please add our email address ([email protected]) to your Contacts so the email won't go to your Spam Folder.
• Widescreen support for select vehicles
• Keyboard improvements
• New in-call UI
• Bug fixes and other improvements
• We want to hear from you! Join the conversation in our community https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-auto
Android Auto is your smart driving companion that helps you stay focused, connected and entertained with the Google Assistant. With a simplified interface, large buttons and powerful voice actions, Android Auto is designed to make it easier to use apps that you love from your phone while you’re on the road.
Just say “Ok Google” to...
• Route to your next destination using Google Maps or Waze with real-time GPShow moreS navigation and traffic alerts.
• Get updates on your route, ETA and hazards in real time.
• Get the Google Assistant to check your calendar for you so that you know where you need to be.
• Set reminders, get updates on the news and check last night’s score.
• Avoid distractions while driving by setting a customised do not disturb message while driving.
• Make calls using Google Assistant and answer incoming calls with just a tap.
• Access your contacts folder and send and receive messages with the Google Assistant using SMS, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram, WeChat, Kik, Google Allo and many more messaging apps.
• Manage your infotainment system like never before. Listen to your favourite media apps including Spotify, BBC iPlayer Radio, Google Play Music, Amazon Music, TuneIn: FIFA Radio, Music, Sports & Podcasts, TIDAL - High Fidelity Music Streaming, myTuner Radio App: FM Radio + Internet Radio Tuner and Deezer. Many more music, radio, news, sports news, audiobook and podcast apps are also supported.
The number of compatible apps is always growing. For a full list of compatible apps, go to http:g.coandroidauto
To use Android Auto, you’ll need a phone running Android 5.0 or higher (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat or Oreo) and an active data connection.
Over 400 car models now support Android Auto. To find out if your car display is compatible and how to enable it, check your owner’s manual or contact your car’s manufacturer. Once enabled, use a high-quality USB cable to connect your phone to your car, then launch Android Auto to get going.
Find out more about Android Auto and compatible cars at http:android.comauto
For support: http:support.google.comandroidauto
Get help from our community: https:productforums.google.comforum#!forumandroid-auto