We will send the link for this page as well as the direct link to the apk file.
We will never store your email address in our server. We hate spamming.
Please add our email address ([email protected]) to your Contacts so the email won't go to your Spam Folder.
- The Wear watch face can now be installed independently of the phone
- Torch now also available on phone
- Torch timeout increased from 20s to 3min (phone) and 30s (Wear)
- System screen timeout overruled when in setting or compass mode
- Graphical adjustments in the graphical menu
- Experimental: Live Wallpaper chooser
- Bug fix: On Android 6.x and newer, the battery optimization could make the alarm unreliable
- Some minor bug fixes
Cronosurf Wave is a chronograph watch app for Android devices and a watch face for Wear OS watches.
NOTE: The Tizen operating system and thus Samsung Gear watches are NOT supported yet!
This app is based on the original design started 2014 as a web-based technology demonstrator (cronosurf.com). Its main focus lays on design, functionality and usability. If you are a chronograph watch lover, you'll find yourself using CroShow morenosurf as your day-to-day app for alarm, countdown timer and stopwatch.
Since Cronosurf has many features, the app includes a comprehensive user manual. The Button Assistant (also available on the web version) labels each button according to the momentary state of the watch and helps you to quickly get familiarized with the basics. To activate it, simply tap on the area above the watch.
Discover all the special features and great usability of Cronosurf Wave. You will love it!
Cronosurf Wave runs on Wear OS watches with complete functionality and without the need of an Android device!
Note: For touch interactivity, Android 6.+ on the watch is required
There is also a dedicated "Android Smartwatch Mode" for standalone Android Smartwatches that optimizes the app for the watch screen. Note that Cronosurf runs as a regular app on these devices (not as a watch face).
• 12-Hour Stopwatch/Chronometer with 1/20 seconds resolution
• 12-Hour Countdown-Timer (CD) with optional automatic repetition
• Daily/Once Alarm (AL) with optional gradual volume
• Optional vibration for AL/CD signals
• Customizable presets for both AL and CD
• World Time with 15 minutes steps
• Current date, day of the week and the unique Cronosurf's monthly calendar
• Innovative 100-year-Calendar
• Week number
• Indication of moon phases
• Compass (when supported by device)
• Screen-On timer
• Analog and digital battery level indicators
• Second hand: pulse or sweep motion
• Set mode supports set-by-drag (not on Wear OS watches)
• Torch function
• Day/Night modes (white/colored components)
• Wear OS: *NEW* Optional automatic Day/Night mode switching via light sensor (when available)
• Wear OS: Optional minimalist ambient mode
• Wear OS: Support for Moto 360 and other 'flat tire' displays
• Live Wallpaper (basic interactivity, customizable background, adjustable size/position; enable it like any other Live Wallpaper.)
• Lots of extra functionality you've probably never seen on other chronographs
• Ad-based, (only small banner, no fullscreen ads)
The PRO version is also available and offers these extra features:
- 5 customizable colors presets
- 4 instead of 2 presets each for AL and CD
- Quick stopwatch (one button press from time mode)
- Split function for the stopwatch
- Flyback chronograph function
- Reference pointer for the compass
- *NEW* Weather information for a user defined location (temperature and humidity, sunrise/sunset times)
- Landscape mode support
- For the Live Wallpaper, any image from the gallery can be set as a background image
- WEAR OS: *NEW* Optional automatic Day/Night mode switching via sunrise/sunset times
- WEAR OS: *NEW* Party Mode (automatic color change every couple of minutes)
- WEAR OS: Auto-Return to TME mode after 1 minute; long press [B] disables for current mode till next mode change
- WEAR OS: Optional hourly chime
- WEAR OS: Button lock
- WEAR OS: The info box shows the watch temperature
SEPARATE MANUALS AND FAQ: cronosurf.com/support
- Run at startup: Used for reactivating a pending AL or CD.
- Prevent device from sleeping: While an alarm is being played, so the user can see the watch and stop the alarm.