We will send the link for this page as well as the direct link to the apk file.
We will never store your email address in our server. We hate spamming.
Please add our email address ([email protected]) to your Contacts so the email won't go to your Spam Folder.
• Home screen widget
• Split tunnelling
• App UI colors now pass accessibility standards
• Shortcuts menu moved into the Settings screen
• “Automatic” protocol is now recommended in more places
• Status bar icon now reflects the VPN connection status
• Fixed cases where connection notifications would show a blank location name
ExpressVPN is a virtual private network engineered to protect your privacy and security. Go online safely and anonymously in just a few taps.
7-day free trial
Download it for free on your Android phone, tablet, or TV.
Fast VPN server network
Connect to 3,000+ VPN servers in 160 locations in 94 countries. Unlimited speed and bandwidth.
Access any content
Stream or download anything, from anyShow more of our servers, anywhere on Earth.
Safe and anonymous
TrustedServer technology and powerful encryption protect you from hackers and trackers. Secure your connection on public Wi-Fi hotspots and at school.
Protect your privacy
Apps for every device
ExpressVPN is available on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, smart TVs, and more.
24/7 customer service
Get help in seconds, not days. Ask us anything through live chat support or email.
Android app features
• Kill switch: Network protection stops all internet traffic if the VPN can’t connect
• Supports system kill switch on Android 8 and higher
• Split tunneling: Select which apps will use the VPN and which apps won’t when your device is connected to ExpressVPN
• Widget: Connect/disconnect the VPN, change location, or check VPN status
• Auto-connects when you join or rejoin an untrusted Wi-Fi network
• Auto-reconnects if your VPN connection is interrupted
• Encryption with OpenVPN UDP and TCP protocols
• Works with Wi-Fi, LTE/4G, 3G, and all mobile data carriers
Learn more about ExpressVPN: