We will send the link for this page as well as the direct link to the apk file.
We will never store your email address in our server. We hate spamming.
Please add our email address ([email protected]) to your Contacts so the email won't go to your Spam Folder.
• New ways to grab share links with just one tap!
• Choose when automatic camera uploads begin: upload your entire camera roll, or just new photos! Available for customers on Dropbox Plus, Professional, and Business plans.
We release updates regularly, and we’re always looking for ways to make things better. If you have any feedback or run into issues, come find us in our forums. We’re happy to help!
Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace. We bring your cloud content and traditional files together with the tools you love—so you can be organized, stay focused, and get in sync with your team. With all your files organized in one central place, you can safely sync them across all your devices and access them anytime, anywhere. Features like Dropbox Spaces, starred content, offline access, and a doc scanner make collaborating with otherShow mores simple.
• Dropbox Spaces brings context to your work with an overview of folder descriptions, to-dos, and important pinned files.
• Work with your Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint files, and Dropbox Paper docs.
• Offline access to get to your most important files, even without connectivity.
• A document scanner to turn receipts, documents, whiteboards, and notes into PDFs.
Sign up now for a Dropbox Plus free trial. You’ll get 2 TB (2,000 GB) of storage—that’s enough room to save files from all your linked devices. And Dropbox Smart Sync technology can move out-of-date files off your hard drive and to the cloud. You’ll also be able to roll back unwanted changes to any folder, or your entire Dropbox, up to 30 days.
Or, existing Plus customers can upgrade to Dropbox Professional. With 3 TB (3,000GB), you can store all your stuff—from work projects to personal photos—and have space to spare. You and your clients can comment on most file types without leaving Dropbox. And you can protect your work with a watermark, add shared link controls, or rewind your account up to 180 days.
Before completing payment, you’ll see the plan price. This amount will be charged to your Google Play account and will vary by plan and country. Dropbox subscriptions purchased in app renew monthly or yearly, depending on your plan. To avoid auto-renewal, turn it off in at least 24 hours before your subscription renews. You can turn off auto-renewal anytime time from your Google Play account settings.
We’d love to hear from you! Join the Dropbox community: https://www.dropboxforum.com
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms