* Spell check support.
* Voice dictation support.
* Two new keyboard styles - choose from normal, slate and stylus mode or swap dots 1 and 4 with 3 and 6.
* Support for several new languages
* Literary Braille improvements
* Word count.
* Double-space inserts a period followed by a space.
* Select prefered TTS engine.
* Audio ducking while music is playing in the background.
* Many bug fixes.
Please see https://goo.gl/Vn3V3B for full details.
This Braille keyboard presents itself as a standard Android input method and can be used in any application where a keyboard is displayed to enter text. This enables an experienced Braille typist to exceed the typing speeds of sighted users across all of their applications.
Two keyboard layouts are supported. A conventional horizontal layout for large screens like tablets and a vertical layout suitable for smaller displays like phoneShow more
RECORD_AUDIO VIBRATE Show more ...