We will send the link for this page as well as the direct link to the apk file.
We will never store your email address in our server. We hate spamming.
Please add our email address ([email protected]) to your Contacts so the email won't go to your Spam Folder.
- Major camera & image recognition improvements
- Solver enhancements
With millions of users and billions of problems solved, Mathway is the world's smartest math calculator. From basic algebra to complex calculus, Mathway instantly solves your most difficult math problems - simply type your problem in (or point your camera and snap a pic!) to receive instant free answers. Need detailed step-by-step solutions? Mathway is like a private tutor in the palm of your hand, providing instant homework help anywhere, anytiShow moreme.
Mathway covers all levels of math, including:
• Basic Math/Pre-Algebra (arithmetic, integers, fractions, decimal numbers, roots, factors, and more...)
• Algebra (linear equations/inequalities, quadratic equations/inequalities, absolute equations/inequalities, systems of equations, logarithms, functions, matrices, graphing, and more...)
• Trigonometry/Precalculus (trigonometric functions, identities, conic sections, vectors, matrices, complex numbers, sequences and series, and more...)
• Calculus (limits, derivatives, integrals, and more...)
• Statistics (probability, permutations, combinations, and more...)
Got a math problem? Just ask Mathway.
"Easy to use and efficient, Mathway appeals to anyone who needs help solving mathematical problems, whether we're talking about high-school students or undergraduates." - Yahoo! News
"If you've got some math problems that need solving, check out Mathway. This tool will show you how it reached its answer, letting you learn from the process." - CNET
"Mathway is an irreplaceable tool when it comes to problem solving. The app helps you do your maths homework. Not only does it do your assignment for you, it teaches you how to do it right. All you have to do is put the equation in and press the Enter button." - Lifehack