We will send the link for this page as well as the direct link to the apk file.
We will never store your email address in our server. We hate spamming.
Please add our email address ([email protected]) to your Contacts so the email won't go to your Spam Folder.
Fixed: Regression on Android Wear 1.x
New: Updated to latest Android version
New: Wear OS dark theme
New: Swipe down to refresh favorites data
New: Settings activity on watch
New: appfour facebook page
New: Open Wi-Fi manager action
New: Sign in support with Wear Wi-Fi manager app
New: Material user interface with action bar
New: Forward button
New: Paste clipboard content from phone on the watch
The internet, less than an arm's length away! WIB, the Wear OS (Android Wear) Internet Browser, is a full fledged web browser running on your Android Wear smartwatch. Bookmarks can easily be added directly from your watch. WIB works even when your phone is off if you have a smartwatch with Android Wear 5.1 and WiFi! One of the must have tools for wearables.
Works standalone on Wear OS (Android Wear) watches paired with iOS or AndroidShow more phones. For standalone support install the app from the play store on the watch only.
NOTE: The Full Version in-app purchase is required for more than demo use.
- Quickly search the web with voice or text search
- Open links in the Wear Internet Browser from your phone via Share...
- Voice search by tapping on the Google icon
- Mini keyboard for entering text on the Android Wear smartwatch
- TouchOne keyboard support
- English, French, Russian, Spanish, Italian and German keyboards
- Selectable language for keyboard and search
- Voice text input in the keyboard
- HTTP and HTTPS support
- Android 5.1: Browse faster using watch WiFi
- Android 5.1: Browse using watch WiFi even if your phone is off
- Action to open website on phone
- Actions to add/clear bookmarks
- Smooth touch scrolling
- Connection indicator
- Back and forward button
- Pinch zoom
- Low footprint
Things you can do with a web browser on your smartwatch include:
- Visit social websites
- Check the weather forecast
- Search for travel and local sites options
- Search for transportation options
The Wear Internet Browser is compatible with all Wear OS (Android Wear) smart watches.
- Sony SmartWatch 3
- Motorola Moto 360
- Fossil Q (Explorist, Marshal, Founder, Venture, Wander, ...)
- Ticwatch (E, S)
- Michael Kors (Bradshaw, Sophie, ...)
- Huawei Watch (2, Leo-BX9, Leo-DLXX, ...)
- LG Watch (Urbane, Sport, R, Style, …)
- ASUS ZenWatch (1, 2, 3)
- Samsung Gear Live
- TAG Heuer
...and many more
If your watch is not listed, please check if your Smartwatch runs Wear OS (former Android Wear).
Summary: WIB is a web browser for Android Wear smartwatches and works for browsing all websites.