We will send the link for this page as well as the direct link to the apk file.
We will never store your email address in our server. We hate spamming.
Please add our email address ([email protected]) to your Contacts so the email won't go to your Spam Folder.
- New System function "Lock screen (using Accessibility)", requires Android 9, using it to lock the device would allow to use biometrics such as fingerprint to unlock it
- Fixed an issue related to option "Maintain current vertical position"
- Fixed the option "In fullscreen only" of each auto-stop list item, which does not work on Android 8 or above
Unlimited no. of custom multi-swipes gestures (single tap supported). Use gesture to open apps, app shortcuts (e.g. Contacts + someone), perform System functions (Back, Home, Lock screen, ...) and Special functions (open built-in App Launcher, App Switcher, Capture screen,...). This app uses Accessibility services to provide functions such as Back. This app uses the Device Administrator permission to lock the device.
Built-in popup mShow moreulti-pages App Launcher, can launch apps, app shortcuts, and some of System and Special functions.
Built-in popup App Switcher, likes Taskbar on Windows, shows currently running apps, it's movable and pinnable.
Switch to last active app, likes Alt+Tab on Windows, switches between two most recent running apps (exclude those closed)..
Capture screen, supports JPEG output file format which speeds up the process and makes the file size much smaller. (Android 10 not supported)
TIPS for users using on-screen navigation buttons. You don't need it when using this app. Follow the steps below to auto-hide it, free its space, swipe up from the bottom to show it again. Some devices such as S8, S8+, Note 8, V20 and V30 can be done via Settings app.
1. Enable "Developer options" of your device: Settings > About phone > Tap "Build number" 7 times.
2. Settings > Developer options > select "USB debugging".
3. On a computer, open a web browser and download Platform Tools (~7.2 MB) from Google:
4. Open download folder, right-click on the downloaded file and select "Extract all" and press the "Extract" button.
5. Open a Command Prompt, and type the line below and press Enter
6. Type the approximate command below and press Enter.
To hide bottom navigation bar:
adb shell settings put global policy_control immersive.navigation=*
To show bottom navigation bar:
adb shell settings put global policy_control immersive.navigation=null
To hide top status bar:
adb shell settings put global policy_control immersive.status=*
To show top status bar:
adb shell settings put global policy_control immersive.status=null
For the App Launcher to use the extra space, please clear this app's data or uninstall and install it again.